Mark your calendars, Carowinds will be hosting its inaugural Girl Scout Day on October 10th! Carowinds has partnered with Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont and Hornet’s Nest to provide exciting opportunities for troops, including:
- Bridging Ceremony
- Girl Scout Patches – 1st 500 to purchase tickets get a free patch
- Backstage Scare School Tour
- Girl Scout Scavenger Hunt
- Special Discounted Pricing
Troop leaders should purchase their tickets with the online form and e-mail it to Morgan Pennetti or fax it to 704-943-2878 or mail it to: 2015 Carowinds Girl Scout Day, PO Box 410289, Charlotte, NC 28241-0289.
Join us for a night of fun and movies for Girl Scouts and friends at RED Cinemas. Every girl must be accompanied by a leader and/or parent. There will be a theater reserved for those choosing to rest later in the evening. Learn more.
GRADE LEVEL: All Girl Scouts (grades K-12) and troop leaders, parents; non-Girl Scouts
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 2, 2015
- $20 per person (includes entry into 3 movies of choice, patch and light breakfast)
BRING: no sleeping bags are permitted, however a pillow and small blanket are acceptable