Fall Product Overview
The fall product program not only provides an opportunity for troops to earn money for the beginning of the year, but it is also an important learning opportunity for girls.
Participating in the Fall Product Program is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- From September 25-October 20, send personalized e-mail messages to friends and family inviting them to shop on your personal online store front.
- Starting September 25, click on the QSP Magazine/Nut Program banner link above to register for an online account.
- Deliver nut/candy products in November to customers and celebrate your troop’s achievements!
For more information, contact the council’s Product Sales Department at 1-800-672-2148.
If you are interested in purchasing any of the items we offer and have not been visited by a Girl Scout in your community, please e-mail your contact information (name, address, zip code and phone number) or you can call 336-274-8491 or 800-672-2148, and the council can connect you with a troop in your area.
NEW for 2014
New! Photo Keepsakes
- Girls can offer their customers the opportunity to create photo keepsakes (i.e. personalized digital photo books and more).
- Orders are taken just like magazines- paper order forms or online.
- Customers receive an e-mail with code or pre-paid certificate with instructions on how to create their keepsakes.
Online Nut Store
- The online store offers 24 Girl Scout branded nut/candy items in addition to five corporate gift items.
- Nut/candy orders will be sent directly to the customer. The customer will be responsible for the shipping charges for the order.
Benefits of the Fall Product Program
The fall product program affects every girl involved in Girl Scouting in one way or another. All of the proceeds generated stay in the Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont council to support Girl Scouting in our area, including the portion that goes directly to the troop selling the products. Proceeds earned are not the property of individual girls – they are distributed according to a council plan to benefit all girls involved in Girl Scouting through program activities, council resources and scholarship funds for girl program participation, service projects and travel.
Girls develop FIVE life skills as a result of participation in the fall product program:
- Goal Setting
- Money Management
- People Skills
- Business Ethics
2014 Fall Product Dates
September 25-October 20
Girls take orders from family and friends
Girls’ orders and money due to troop fall product specialist
Delivery of candy/nut items to troops
Peanuts for the Pantry
For 2014, GSCP2P is sponsoring a council-wide service project to stock our local food banks with honey roasted peanuts. Each girl who sells at least five cans to support our service project will receive a special patch.