Fall Product Overview
The fall product program not only provides an opportunity for troops to earn money for the beginning of the year, but it is also an important learning opportunity for girls.
Participating in the Fall Product Program is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- From September 14-October 26, send personalized e-mail messages to friends and family inviting them to shop on your personal online store front. (Paper order taking runs September 24- October 26.)
- Starting September 14, click on the QSP Magazine/Nut Program banner link above to register for an online account.
- Deliver nut/candy products in November to customers and celebrate your troop’s achievements!
For more information, contact the council’s Product Sales Department at 1-800-672-2148.
If you are interested in purchasing any of the items we offer and have not been visited by a Girl Scout in your community, please e-mail your contact information (name, address, zip code and phone number) or you can call 336-274-8491 or 800-672-2148, and the council can connect you with a troop in your area.
NEW for 2015
4 Delicious New Items
- There will be four new candy/nut items added to the order card this year- Almond Cran-Orange Crunch, Honey Mustard Pretzel Mix, Dark Chocolate Caramel Caps with Sea Salt and Dulce De Leche Owls.
Lower Prices on Certain Items
- We’ve lowered the price on three hot items this year- Cranberry Nut Mix, Hot Cajun Crunch and Fruit Slices. The new price will be $5. With this new price change, it is also a great way to encourage customers to participate in our Peanuts for the Pantry service project. A $5 purchase will go a long way in supporting our local food banks!
New Magazine Titles
- In addition to new candy/nut items, new magazine titles have been added to our paper magazine selection and more digital magazines are available.
- 170 of our participating troops will earn our top-selling troop rewards– Keep the Cookie Cash, cookie banners, sets of big cookie boxes and ultra-removable window decals to advertise the upcoming cookie sale. Information on Keep the Cookie Cash can be found here.
- Customers will have the opportunity to help girls and families who might not have the means to purchase a magazine subscription through our new donation program, “Girls Helping Girls.”
Plus check out these fun behind-the-scenes videos of the Fall Product Program:
Benefits of the Fall Product Program
The fall product program affects every girl involved in Girl Scouting in one way or another. All of the proceeds generated stay in the Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont council to support Girl Scouting in our area, including the portion that goes directly to the troop selling the products. Proceeds earned are not the property of individual girls – they are distributed according to a council plan to benefit all girls involved in Girl Scouting through program activities, council resources and scholarship funds for girl program participation, service projects and travel.
Girls develop FIVE life skills as a result of participation in the fall product program:
- Goal Setting
- Money Management
- People Skills
- Business Ethics
2015 Fall Product Dates
September 14-October 26
Girls take online orders from family and friends
September 24-October 26
Girls take paper orders from family and friends
Girls’ orders and money due to troop fall product specialist
Delivery of candy/nut items to troops
Peanuts for the Pantry
For 2015, GSCP2P is sponsoring a council-wide service project to stock our local food banks with honey roasted peanuts. Each girl who sells at least five cans to support our service project will receive a special patch.