Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont is hosting a trip to G.I.R.L. 2017, the Girl Scout National Convention in Columbus, Ohio on October 6-8, 2017. This event will offer tons of one-of-a-kind fun, inspiring speakers and enlightening educational opportunities—it’s THE event of the year for everyone who wants to see girls and women rise and shine! At the event, girls will build a lifetime of friendships and connections, as well as experience the world-famous Hall of Experience!
Registration Deadline: September 15 ($100 deposit per person is due upon registering. The trip must be paid in full by September 15.)
Fee: $500 per girl/ $550 per adult
Who Can Attend?
- Girl Scout Cadette, Seniors, and Ambassadors in grades 6-12
- Registered adult volunteers with background clearances
- Traveling solo? No problem! Council will provide chaperones for girls who attend without an adult.
What is Included in the Trip Cost?
- Transportation to and from Columbus, OH
- Hotel accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on October 7
- Breakfast on October 8
- Admission into G.I.R.L. 2017
- Special National Convention patch
Hotel Information: 4-person rooms are included in the cost. 3,2 and 1-person rooms are also available for an additional fee.
For more information about the council trip, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.