Join the worldwide community of Girl Scouts and find out how girls like you are changing the world.
WHAT THEY'LL LEARN:
Girls will discover what they can do to harness their passions to make the world a better place.
PLAN YOUR MEETING:
- Video: Explore the Silver Award
Event: Girl Scouts Change the World National Gold Award Girl
Scout Celebration & Breakouts
- What’s this about? Get inspired by the 2020 National Gold Award Girl Scouts—ten girls who changed the world while still in high school. Find out how they earned the top award in Girl Scouting and the $20,000 college scholarship that goes along with it. Cadettes are invited to watch the “Go for the Silver” or “Be a world changer” breakouts; Adults, join us for the “World Changer Champions” session. Watch the recordings here.
Day of the Girl Celebration
- What’s this about? Celebrate International Day of the Girl, with music, art, and storytelling at the 9th annual Girls Speak Out. Hear girls from around the world tell their stories about what it means to be a girl where they live and how we can build equity for girls. Due to content, this program is for girls 13+. Watch the recordings here.
- Leading an engaging Cadette meeting: Recommendations for facilitating group conversations, handling supplies, and organizing your meeting
- Digital ice breakers and games
- Virtual meeting agenda (PDF): Use this resource to help you adapt the meeting plans found in the Volunteer Toolkit
- Ready, Set, Take Action: Join us for a fun and interactive virtual workshop where you will discover what is necessary to create an amazing Girl Scout Bronze or Silver Award Take Action project. Learn how to identify a community need and how to address that need by sharing your skills and passions to help make the world a better place! Visit our online calendar for upcoming workshops.