Welcome parents and caregivers, as girls earn the Daisy Promise Center.
Daisies earn the Promise Center by saying the Girl Scout Promise and talking about what it means to them in this meeting.
PLAN YOUR MEETING:
- Video demonstration: Help girls learn the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
Special guest: Awesome Girls Read-a-long with Lizzy
Rockwell, How Do You Feel?
- Handouts: Share the Girl Scout Family Connection in English (PDF) or Spanish (PDF) with girls and their families.
- Step-by-step planner: Sign in to the Volunteer Toolkit for materials lists, scripts, meeting aids, and more.
- Parent Interest Survey: Have parents fill out this survey to find out what interests they have and would be willing to share with your troop!
- Parent Meeting Script: This is a great tool to use when conducting your first parent meeting.
- Girl Scout Promise and Law Activities: Here are some fun ways to incorporate the Promise and Law.