Camp Like A Girl
Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont is helping to get every girl outside!
Girl Scouts and the outdoors has been a longstanding tradition since Juliette Gordon Low established the organization in 1912. From troop camping and horseback riding to campfire cooking and high adventure, girls can experience the outdoors in so many ways.
At Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont, we want to give all girls the opportunity to get outside, experience something new and develop the kind of outdoor skills it’s hard to get anywhere else - no matter what her interests are! To see everything our council offers, please click the links below.
- Our Camp Properties
- Summer Camp Opportunities
- Other Ways to Get Outside- including Weekend Programming, Troop/Service Unit Camping, Other Outdoor Initiatives
- Circle C Equestrian Center
- Outdoor Girl Training Programs
- Girl Scout Volunteers and the Outdoors
- Seasonal Camp Positions