Join Our Team
If you are interested in using your talents to make a positive difference in the lives of girls and a lasting impact on the community, you are in the right place!
Working for Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont is about much more than a job. It’s about passion and commitment to help girls – all girls – grow into the best version of themselves. It’s about delivering leadership programs for girls, working side-by-side with volunteers to bring the Girl Scout mission to life and forming lasting partnerships in the community.
What We Can Offer You
- At Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont, we have a clear vision: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and to do their best work to ensure every girl has the opportunity to be a Girl Scout.
- Flexibility for office-based, hybrid or primarily remote work is available for most roles.
- Generous leave - four weeks paid vacation, 12 sick days annually, 10 paid holidays annually including Juneteenth, PLUS the week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Benefits include medical, life, long-term disability, available dental and short-term disability for full-time employees; 401k, free telemedicine and behavior health access and a casual work environment available for both full-time and part-time positions.
- We are a dynamic, fun team of professionals who love providing a meaningful and impactful experience for girls and volunteers in our 40-county footprint in North Carolina.
About Our Council
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
- We have office locations in Asheville, Gastonia, Hickory and Greensboro, NC and camp facilities in Brevard, Lenoir and Sophia, NC. All of our properties are tobacco-free.
- Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont is committed to a work environment in which relationships are characterized by dignity, courtesy, respect and equitable treatment, and in which there are opportunities for participation, challenge, broadening experiences and advancement. The council is also committed to a work environment in which employees receive support, recognition and appreciation for jobs well done. Through the formulation and equitable administration of its personnel policies and practices, the council seeks to reflect this commitment.
Please note: All positions are NC based. Positions that are hybrid or primarily remote do require regularly scheduled presence in one of our NC locations. You only need to apply for the role you are interested in one location. Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont participates in the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify system. Girl Scouts will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For more information on E-Verify, please click here and here, or visit the Department of Homeland Security website at www.dhs.gov.